Monday, June 3, 2024

Trump on Fox

 Trump on Fox News:

Q: Will you seek revenge after you get elected?

Trump "It's a really tough question in one way because these are really bad people, these people are sick, and they do things that are so destructive, I mean look what they did from the day I got there, and I don't know a lot of people said we have no choice but to elect Trump Republicans because he's the only one that can withstand this. Don't forget if it weren't me they'd be going after somebody else, and I know a lot of the competition that wouldn't do so well (laugh) they wouldn't be doing so well right now. They'd be saying 'Mommy take me home, I wanna go home. This is brutal.' but these are sick people and for instance, the 51 intelligence agents, who fixes these, and they think about it just like they say I'm guilty of, and you know all this information was from so many years before the election, it was before the election..."

OK, so at this point Trump has not stated that he won't seek revenge in fact he has stated that there are a lot of bad, sick people doing destructive things. I assume he means the district attorneys, judges, prosecutors, and witnesses who brought him to trial and found him guilty. He probably wants to get revenge on the jurors as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment